Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tribute to my MOM!

To my wonderful and amazing mom these words belong to you. thank you for being my mom! you really are the best mom in the world for me and my siblings. i would never be the person that i am right now if not because of your undying and endless love and care. there are so many things that i would like to thank you for but saying these words are not enough. you did a great job in raising us! you are always there to give your unconditional love and support. i know how tough you had been through to make us better persons, you had ups and downs in your life too but mom you never failed because when you look at us now you know how thankful we are that you are our mother! all your sacrifices had paid off! i know that you will not be able to read this but for sure i will let you know. you thanked me for all my goodness, but you know mom that that goodness came from you! i will never fail you.. i'll always be a good daughter to you! and for all the things that you have taught me, i know i can be a good mother too to my children all because of you! thanks mom! i love you so much!

No comments: