Sunday, May 11, 2008

Best MOM

Today we all celebrate mother's day! its the perfect time for us to tell the world that our mom is the best mom in the whole wide world, and the most celebrated day of the year to thank the goodness of a mom. Thanks Dexie for sharing this meme to me, you too can tell the world what makes your mom the best mom by posting her greatness and don't forget to add your link! spread this tag and tell the world that you have the best mom!



1. Bregie- her love for us is endless!



2. Bing - for us she is more than perfect!



3. Francine - of the life she gave me in this world!



4. Cherie - of her undying love, understanding and support in everything that I do



5. Le bric à brac de Cherie -she's always there to give my spirit a lift when I am really down and she never get's tired of loving me and the entire family. I wanna be like her!



6. Celelebrate Life- she did many sacrifice just to give us a better life and education and of course she let me see how beautiful to be born.



7. Living loving and laughing- for trying making up for the time we missed before. I know she is a good mom to me if life before is different.



8. My Life.... My Journey! - She never fails to show love and support despite all the tough times we had been through! If i would be given the chance to live again, i'll still choose her to be my mom!



9. your link here....



I'm passing this meme to Weng and Alf

No comments: