my bff lorna & me / me, dexie and divina
with the palm trees / riverwalk bridge
downtown jacksonville / daytona beach
You Are a Good Friend Because You're Accepting
No matter what a friend says or does, you try your best to understand it.
And your friends feel like they can tell you anything. You don't judge.
You know that friendship is a journey - with a lot of ups and downs.
If you and a friend grow apart, you get over it quickly... and leave the potential for future friendship open.
You tend to have many friends from many walks of life. Anyone you meet is could become a friend.
In fact, you are especially interested in people who are a little different than you. Seeing life from another perspective is something you cherish.
Your friends need you most when: They can't turn to anyone else with their secrets
You really can't be friends with: Dogmatic, stubborn people
Your friendship quote: "Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes."
i wanna tag all the links on my blog, just go ahead and grab it. what are friends are for anyway!
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.ChezFrancine 7. Le bric à brac de Cherie 8. La Place de Cherie 9. Supermodel Wannabe 10.Sweetheart Allen 11.Darling Allen 12. PinayLoveStories 13. FilipinoLifeAbroad 14. Bestfriend Blog's 15. Allen'Wifey 16. Stylishbabe111407 17. YOUR LINK HERE!
|Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence|
Good at seeing others' points of view, you get how people think and feel.
You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.
A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.
You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.
|You Are A Life Blogger!|
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.
My blog will be one month old tomorrow, at first i just wanted to create one as a sort of my diary where i can write my daily encounters for the very reason that i wanted to keep memoirs of my yesterdays may it be a happy or sad one. but now i am expanding it and wanting it to go beyond. i also want to widened my circle of friends, express opinions with whats happening around, my blog wouldn't only focus about my life now but also with interesting things that could benefit me.
You're a Natural Beauty
No fuss, no muss — you're a practical beauty who doesn't rely on frills and passing fads to show off your style. Down-to-earth and oh-so-cool, friends count on you for good advice and a strong shoulder to cry on.
You know what you want out of life and don't worry about impressing others with over-the-top outfits and the newest crazy styles. You've got a healthy dose of self-confidence that simply radiates beauty and grace. And nothing's more natural than that.
try it it's fun! find out what makes you beautiful?
1. Bregie- her love for us is endless!
2. Bing - for us she is more than perfect!
3. Francine - of the life she gave me in this world!
4. Cherie - of her undying love, understanding and support in everything that I do
5. Le bric à brac de Cherie -she's always there to give my spirit a lift when I am really down and she never get's tired of loving me and the entire family. I wanna be like her!
6. Celelebrate Life- she did many sacrifice just to give us a better life and education and of course she let me see how beautiful to be born.
7. Living loving and laughing- for trying making up for the time we missed before. I know she is a good mom to me if life before is different.
8. My Life.... My Journey! - She never fails to show love and support despite all the tough times we had been through! If i would be given the chance to live again, i'll still choose her to be my mom!
9. your link here....
here's a sneak peek!
1) My wallet - its a must of course cuz everything that i nescessarily need is inside, a few amount of cash, my credit and debit cards, and so on and so forth cards. LOL!
2) My mobile phone - i guess everybody does bring a phone anywhere!
3) My sunglasses - it"s summer time and i need protection for my eyes.
4) A kleenex - in case i spill something, or when i sneeze or for general purposes should i say!
5) Hand lotion - cuz everytime that i need to go to CR everywhere i always wash my hands after and it makes my hand dry after washing so i need to have this with me all the time.
6) My face powder, lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss and eyeliner - of course i need them everytime i do a retouch. LOL!
7) My untangler - every girl has an untangler, comb or hairbrush in their purse.
8) A pen - i dont bring any pen before but everytime my hubby ask me if i have a pen i always don't have it and he would tell me.. " you're the only person i've known without a pen on her purse!" so now i always have one. it may be a sort of defense too.. you'll never know!
9) Mouth spray - cuz we eat somewhere often
10) A toothpick - weird? hehe! well i told you i am always ready! could also be use into something else not only to remove "tinga" on your teeth after eating.
11) A tide-to-go pen - what is that? it is an instant stain remover. cool right?! LOL!
So now you know whats inside that bulky purse that i always carry with me when i go out!
While you are eating banana do you ever think what could a banana do with your health? or why is it good for you? well according to this research heres the answer to that anticipation.
Containing three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes.
Providing energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.
Depression: According to a recent survey amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
PMS: Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.
Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.
Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it the perfect way to beat high blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
Brain Power: 200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.
Constipation: High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.
Hangovers: One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.
Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.
Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.
Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.
Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system.
Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.
Ulcers: The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.
Temperature control: Many other cultures see bananas as a "cooling" fruit t hat can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand, for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer, tryptophan.
Smoking: Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.
Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be rebalanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack.
Strokes: According to research in "The New England Journal of Medicine," eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!
Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that if you want to kill off a wart, take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out. Carefully hold the skin in place with a plaster or surgical tape!
So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills.
When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around. So maybe its time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, "A banana a day keeps the doctor away!"
So anyway, im having my lunch while typing this and heres the taco salad which my hubby made this morning.