Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm pissed off!

I was reading and doing some browsing on the internet a while ago when the computer suddenly froze. i tried to restart it but it wasn't doing anything. i got really pissed-off! i texted my hubby, he's still at work and told him what happened. after a while he called me back and asked if i was okey. and i said yeah! its just that this computer is pissing me off. he told me to unplug it and plug it back in. so i did it! grrrr... i've been bugging him lately that the computer is running so slow especially when you open 3 or more windows. it started to slow down since he reinstalled the mcAfee security stuff! sometimes i just wanna knock it off! LOL! and one more thing that's been pissing me today is my order from proactiv. i've been waiting for it for a week now. it is suppose to be here by now cuz when i checked the shipment date online it says it was already shipped last april 25th but until now it isn't yet here. im already out of it! grr..

No comments: