Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Lakbayan Grade is D

I got tagged by Lainy. Thanks so much friend!

I have explored the Island a bit, and lived in different cities pretty much on the northern part, and visited a few of the southern area, particularly the visayas. but never been to mindanao.


My Lakbayan grade is D!

I also wanna know from Marfel, Honey, Dexie, and Weng how much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

add your links here:

1) mind bubbles 2) May 3) vanity kit 4) spmething purple 5) a detour 6) just the way it is.. 7) peaceful mind 8) lainy's musings 9) a journey to forever 10) gles 11) your link here

2 comments:

Eugene said...

Hi! You got the columns (choices) in the quiz backwards. :)

Gles said...

hi! yeah i got confuse with it! anyway i retake the quiz and i guess i got it right this time. thanks for the correction! i appreciate it!