Monday, June 30, 2008

My Partner and Me Tag

This tag is from my friend Lhedy, thanks buntis! you take care!


Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.


RULES:

1. This tag should be pass on to whoever in your blogroll.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag


1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER 6. Twerlermz 7. Gamay and Dako Adventures 8.Technotrend 9. Ness 10. Chez Francine 11. Le bric à brac de Cherie 12. La Place de Cherie 13. Nora's Notes 14. Nora's Family Treasures 15. My Adventure Treasure Simple Living 16. Rojoy's Daily Update 17. Mommy Joy Of Two 18. Buzzy Bee Mom 19. Rojoy's Kitchen 20. My Journal-Lhedy 30. My Life... My Journey! 31. Your Link Here


Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!


1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
** I met him on a dating site online.

2. Where did you go in your first date?
**We spent our first date in Tagaytay City

3. When was your first intimate kiss?
**As far as i remember it was Sept. 13, 2006

4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past?
** According to him he had 5, i'm not convinced. LOL!

5. What is his/her ethnicity?
** Caucasian

6. What is his/her favorite food?
** He has a very adventurous taste, to name some mexican, thai, chinese and our vey own filipino foods

7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
** I haven't seen him really got mad, he had seen me already! haha!

8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
**He would kiss me before leaving for work early in the morning while im asleep, and just never forget to say he loves me and wants me to be his wife forever.

9. Describe how he/you proposed to you?
**It was in a park in Manila, we wnet there for a walk and while we were heading back to the gate to leave the park cuz the rain started to pour, he stopped me while walking and when i look back at him i saw him kneeling down on the ground with a box of ring. and asked me if i wanted to marry him and be his wife. haaay.... reminiscense! sweet!

10. Do you find this tag cool?
** Uhuh! brings back memories!


Passing this tag to Cheerful, Ilocana, Chari, Joy Burlinson





1 comment:

Ilocana said...

Thanks for the tag Gles but I alrady had it, only it was called the "hot seat tag".