Monday, June 30, 2008

Manic Monday #123

I just recently joined this manic monday and for today here are the questions asked and my answers.


What sound or noise do you love?
** I love the sounds of a flowing water on the river and the tweets of a bird! hmmm... very nature huh! just feels so relaxing.

What sound or noise do you hate?
** The heavy metal sounds of bands that my hubby loves to listen to especially when we are in the car. grrr... very annoying!

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
** I wanna try graphics design, but i am not sure if i can do it or if i have the talent to do that. but certainly i have a passion for arts.

What profession would you not like to do?
** Doctors profession, bloody hell! haha! i'm scared of blood and needles.



Join Manic Monday


No comments: