Thursday, June 12, 2008

More About Me

My good friend and kumare Dexie tagged me with this one.. i love answering questions and quizzes but with this one you'll know more a bit about me!


Participants:

1.
Tere- Blessing in Life 2. Yen- Me and Mine 3. Aggie- Pink and Brown Diaries 4. Mich- Random Thoughts 5. Vannie- FunFierceFab 6. Jane- My Charmed Life 7. Abie- Women Xplore 8. Jody- In This Game of Life 9. Eds- Just Me 10. Something Purple 11. Vanity Kit 12. Em's Detour 13. Mind Bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah 17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. Moms...Check Nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23. Maya's Window 24. Live Love Life 25. Dexie-All About and Around Me 26. Gles- My Life.. My Journey! 27. Your Name and Link Here



1. What do you want for your birthday?
* I haven't think about that yet since its a few months away before my bday.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
* There'll be no next cuz there is only one, my honeyba!

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
* Hmm... a month ago?!

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
* Nope

5. How did you spend your summer?
* We went to the beach in florida.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last5 days?
* I wish cuz i wanna watch Adam Sandler's latest movie

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
* water

8. What are you wearing right now?
* capris and tank top

9. What was your last purchase?
* Food

10. What was the last food you ate?
* chips

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
* My family in PI cuz it's there day time

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
* Nope

13. Do you have a pet?
* None

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
* Hubby's jokes

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
* My Homeland PI

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
* I don't really shop online

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
* Moody and stubborn :p

18. Do you miss anyone?
* I miss my niece so muchand my nanay.

19. What are your plans for the day?
* Were probably going to fred meyer to buy some stuff that were out of stock

20. Last person you msg’d?
* it was cracker! haha!

21. Ever went to a camp?
* Not yet but i would love to!

22. Are you a good student in school?
* I was... haha!

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
* Really can't tell... not sure what's gonna happen next eh!

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
* Not today maybe later after shower.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
* She's in Georgia and some good friends are everywhere here in the states



Passing this tag to
Lhedy and Honey


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tags are poruing everywhere. But it's good to join and increase backlinks.. Thanks for the visit and Happy weekend gles
Beyond The Rave Reality