Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Do You Need to Lose Weight?


You Are Extremely Thin



Your BMI is 2,938.5 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25
You definitely don't need to lose weight.
In fact, you need to gain some weight to ensure you're healthy.
So go ahead and pig out!



Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!
Yeah right i am thin but how come i have bulges on my side and tummy? i don't look thin at all, my hubby always reminds me to exercise before he leave for work becuase he also think i am overweight with my height. haha! and sometimes we argue about it cuz i always tell him i don't need to lose weight but instead i need to make my body firm. all i need is to trim down my body shape because until now i still have baby fats in my arms and in my tummy. i don't need to ride the stationary bike everyday instead i should do crunches more often. I am 5 ft. tall or should i say short? LOL! and i weigh 104.5 lbs. thin huh!


No comments: