Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beauty Secret Tag

I just snag this tag from a friend.. hehe! Just wanna share some of my beauty secrets. As i said before i love answering surveys and questions. im having lots of fun!


My Foundation: CoverGirl
My Mascara: Maybelline
My Blush: CoverGirl
My Day Cream: Oil of Olay facial lotion
My Lipstick: Avon
My Essential Beauty Product: Oil of Olay, Neutrogena, Proactiv
My favorite Make-up product: CoverGirl, Maybelline
My Perfume: Victoria's Secret
My Nails: manicure my own nails
My Feet: i do my own pedicure, foot pile, lotion
My hands: Avon Hand Lotion
Women I admire for their beauty: Jessica Alba, Drew Barrymore
Women with the best Sense of Style: Mariah Carey
My ultimate dream: Just to be happy and contented with all my blessings
My favorite fashion Publication: Cosmopilitan, Marie Claire

And so now to keep this tag going im passing it to Dexie, Divine, Lhedy and Honey C'mon guys reveal your beauty secrets!



No comments: