Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Over!

Finally my interview at the dept. of homeland security is over. thank goodness! now i can finally breath. thank you to all the people who wished me goodluck. i just needed to get my vaccine for the TD (not available in the philippines) and TB done signed and sealed by the designated doctor, then i'll just mail it to their office. that is cool so i won't go back to their office anymore. the interviewer was nice and funny, she was very accomodating and didn't gave us (me and my hubby) a hard time with everything. the interview didn't last longer than an hour, but almost! hehe! we almost got a ticket from the parking cuz the time we got to our car the time limit was already expired. but anyway now i can focus again on my blog and can do more hopping to others too!


No comments: