Monday, June 23, 2008

Win A Customize Layout Contest

I was surprised by a message of carlota dashing smiles this morning when i open my blog. She has a great news for me. She is hosting a contest for this week, ends on the 29th at 11:59 pm eastern time. She had chosen my blog to be one of the nominees, whoever gathers the highest vote wins a customize layout courtesy of course by the very artistic carlota. Hope you all guys vote for me cuz i think this blog really need a makeover. i have been wanting to make my blog looks like a real blog, customized with some arts added. but i don't know how to do it, this is my chance to give this blog a new face and look so pls vote for My life... My Journey! click HERE to vote!


You can keep those vote coming til the elaps time. All your votes are deeply appreciated!


No comments: