Wednesday, June 4, 2008

10 Facts/ Habits About Me

Another tag from Marfzie.. thanks for the thought!

Here's the Rule:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

About me:

1. Mistaken as snobbish.
2. i'm friendly.
3. I can keep a secret.
4. Loves to eat ice cream.
5. Internet addict
6. I don't know how to swim and ride a bike.
7. Perfectionist

8. Coffee is my energizer.
9. I am a very frank person.
10. Madly inlove with my husband.

I'm tagging along all the links in my blog!


No comments: