Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sleepless Night!

Hmmm.... it's another sleepless night for me, it's amost 3 a.m. yet here i am still wide awake. just as i said on my previous post "coffee is my energizer". i had a cup of granita this afternoon after our grocery shopping at walmart, that is what keeping me alive all this time of the night i mean morning already. i went to bed about midnight close my eyes and tried to sleep but my mind just keeps on going and going and going like the commercial for the battery energizer LOL! i knew this would happen but still i had that coffee. well i just wanted to finish the book i was reading cuz there were just few chapters left and i can't get through it cuz just after reading a few pages my eyes just want to close and make me fall asleep which i dont wanna happen cuz i need to finish that book and start with a new one. and yes! i did finished it but look what happened to me... here i am infront of the PC at 3 a.m. in the morning! waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

No comments: