Sunday, July 6, 2008

Q & A

Tag snagged from Vannie.


1. How late did you stay up last night and why? :::::Almost 12mn, waited for my hubby who came home 10:45pm he worked double shift:::::
2. What was the first thing you said when you got up? :::::Didn't say nothing, nobody's here aside from me:::::
3. Who were you with Friday night? :::::My hubby dear, we were at the park to watch the fireworks:::::
4. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? :::::I already am!:::::
5. When will be the next time you’ll see your friends? :::::I don't really know cuz most of them are working now,maybe before we move to other state:::::
6. What were you doing this morning at 7am? :::::was still in bed, i woke up late:::::
7. What radio station do you listen to the most? :::::I don't listen to radio anymore, tv is on all day.:::::
8. What was the reason you last cried? :::::Petty misunderstanding with hubby:::::
9. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? :::::No.:::::
10. What are you listening to? :::::none, just the sound from the AC hehe!.:::::





No comments: