Monday, July 14, 2008

Love and Hate

I snagged this tag from a dear friend, hehe! and its all about 5 things that you love and 5 things that you hate. hmmm... let me think! ok just read my answers below.



Here is the rule:

There are things, ways, or people we can't stand. There are also things, ways or people we can't live without and would love to do over and over again or be with forever.List down 5 things you hate and 5 things you love.Then, put the link or links of your blog or blogs in the list.Tag at least 5 people.



5 Things I HATE

Boastful people
Liars

Traitors

Lazy Ass (lol!)

Skunky Smell



5 Things I LOVE

My hubby

My family

My friends

My PC (although it pisses-me off sometimes)

My Mobile phone


1. My Adventure Treasure Simple Living 2.Rojoy's Kitchen 3.Buzzy Bee Mom 4.Mommy Joy Of Two 5. Rojoy's Daily Update 6. My Life... My Journey! 7. your next!

Its open for a snag.. go ahead just grab it, you dont need to be tagged to share the things that you hate and love!!




1 comment:

Amynath said...

helloe from Maldives...i have posted this in my blog and tagged some...i think your posts are nice....happy blogging :p
tc