Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF....




Yeah! i'm thankful that it's friday and i'm off from work today but i'll be back to work again tomorrow. So i wont be enjoying my weekend cuz i work on weekends too. Oh boy! i really wanna stay at home but thats life... I have to work in order for me to help my husband pay our bills, put food on our table and most especially help my family back home. Of course i dont wanna ask for help from my husband if its for my family. for me its not just right since i am his only responsibility though sometimes he offers but i refuse. pride!


Anyway, happy weekend to all of you guys and fellow bloggers and friends. i hope you all enjoy your weekend with your love ones! I hope my husband and i can spend weekend together too but nope cuz we both work.


No comments: