Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've Always Been a Fan of Disney!

I've always been a fan of Disney. I have watch a lot of movies from Disney too. I just love those animated movies they do, well cartoon movies or animated are not just for kids. Actually it can be enjoyed by all ages. Do you have any favorite Disney movie at all? If you do can you atleast name five of them? Well, here are my favorite ones.

1. Aladdin
2. Mulan
3. Finding Nemo
4. Princess Diaries
5. Enchanted
6. Beauty and the Beast
7. Cinderella
8. Ratatouille
9. Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs
10. Pocahontas
11. Little Mermaid
12. Chronicles of Narnia
13. The Lion King
14. Freaky Friday
15. Bambi

Did any of your favorites appear above on my list of favorites? How many Disney favorites do we have in match? Well anyway, if you are really a big fan of Disney check out their Disney Bingo DVD game. Log on to amazon.com or drugstore.com to purchase your own Disney Bingo game. Not only your kids will enjoy it but as well as you!!



Post?slot_id=21472&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


No comments: