Tuesday, September 2, 2008

6 Questions Taggie

Got tagged by Cecille of Pieces of Me, thanks sis!



The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
>>Well i was working in an electronics company in the Philippines ten years ago. wow, never thought that was long time ago had passed.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
>>We had our appointment done at a foot doctor this morning, then doing laundry now, change the bed linens, cook lunch for myself, and blogging.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
>>Peanuts and some ice cream.. yum!

4. Places I’ve lived:
>>Philippines, Taiwan, USA

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
>>First i wanna help my family and relatives of course then the less fortunate and donate some to church and charities.

6. People I want to know more about:
>>I wanna know more about this people that im tagging namely Umma, KateLoves, Amy, DhoyM, Kreola, Maicel


1 comment:

Ilocana said...

Thanks for this tag Gles. I posted it already..