Friday, August 8, 2008

Lets Do The Countdown

Thanks Cecille for this tag, so sweet of you!

Participants: Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Mommy Talks Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps All Kinds of Me Stuff The Salad Caper Winding Creek Circle Fun.Fierce.Fab Ozzy’s Mom Me,Myself+2 Blogsilog Cherry’s Comfort Zone DigiScrapz: Captured Memories Thinking Out Loud Buzzy Me Wishing and Hoping Blog Portfolio Nita's Random Thoughts Nita's Corner Nita's Ramblings Bohol Paradise Thomas Web Links Thomas Travel Tales Great Finds and Deals PRC Board Exam Results Famous Lyrics Collections Batuananons Filipino Online Community Thomas Recipe Collections My Wandering Thoughts Make Money Online Erlinda's Wandering Thoughts http://www.dhaqueen.com/ Pieces of Me My Life... My Journey! Yours here



Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
:: Theres only one movie i watch over and over and that is "So Close" ::

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
::I dont have that many people to be with eh!::

Eight things you’re wearing:
::wedding band, undies, shorts, tank top, ala na eh!::

Seven things on your mind:
::My family, husband, schedule next week, trip next week, what to eat for lunch, watch movie online later

Six objects you touch every day:
::food, clothes, kitchen tools, computer,tv remote, my phone

Five things you do everyday:
::cook, eat, sleep, shower, watch tv::

Four things that you see when you turn your head to the right:
::kitchen, couch, stationary bike, door::

Three of your favorite things that are red color:
::my phone, blouse, thats it!::

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
::my family and my husband::

One person who has been nice to you today:
:: my husband::



Passing this tag to all my online friends and fellow bloggers.



No comments: