Friday, August 15, 2008

Break Please..

I have been really busy eversince i started working, i dont have much time to update my blog anymore but im trying my very best to get in here. Plus we just got back from a couple of days getaway in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My husband really wants to check out the place cuz it is one of his prospect for moving. Well i kinda like the place, its beautiful there. it was just a short trip but we had a blast, we made the most of our time being there. We were able to visit "Sandia Peak" and it was an amazing view of the whole albuquerque as well as the cities close to it like Santa Fe. I'll try to post some of the pictures that we took sometime. And now my husband is planning again for another short trip to Nashville, oh boy! i need a break. i wanna have rest.

No comments: