This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of USC. All opinions are 100% mine.
At this point in our economy having a stable job is really hard. We already have a new president but job opportunities are still out of nowhere. A career switch maybe a good idea. There are still few professions that are stable like teachers. Or if you are aspiring to be a teacher you can advance your education at Master of Arts in Teaching degree from the USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC.
Earn a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of education. A School of Education which has been ranked #22 in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report. You can pursue your education through their online program at your own pace. While enrolled at their MAT program you can aalso take advantage of the following benefits:
• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
• First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May
You may check out their program information if you want to become part of the elite USC Trojan Family.