Monday, April 13, 2009

Bed Wanted

Our apartment has two bedrooms but one bedroom doesn't have a bed. We didn't bother to buy one more bed because we thought that we will use the spare bedroom as a nursery for our baby. But my husband and i changed our mind and decided that the we will put the baby's crib in our bedroom just beside our bed so we can monitor her from time to time and it is easier to check on her. Since the other bedroom is empty we are thinking of buying a new bed so my parents in law have somewhere to sleep when they come down visit and spend some time with us when our baby is born. I found this rustic furniture online with a very nice set of bed. I like its very simple design. I find it cute. This bed will look good in our spare bedroom and i'm sure my parents in law will like it too.





No comments: