Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just an Update

Yesterday i received another mail from USCIS saying that my application for permanent residence was approved and that i have to receive my green card after three weeks. yey!! Finally the paperworks is over, for now! hehe! there'll be another one before my two years conditonal status expires. that means another paperworks and another payment. boink! neverending process. But anyway i can rest my mind now from immigration processes. All i gotta do and think for now is to find a job so i can be useful too. Though we will be moving to another state in a few months i want to experience working here in our current place even for a short time. As for now our top state choices are Denver, Colorado and Albuquerque, New Mexico. anybody here living in these states? Can you give me some hint about these places? hehe! We might be going to Denver next month to check on the place. I hate moving but i dont have a choice. It is hubby's work related reasons, though he's still goin' to work for the same company which is Southwest Airlines. Nope dont ask me if he is a pilot cuz he's not! lol! anyway, i hope i could work in an airport too. well he told me he could help me get a job there. A TSA might be good. I wish!



No comments: