Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ten Years Ago

Yes another tag, and this one is from Shiela, thanks a lot! i really enjoy doing tags! LOL!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



1. What was I'm doing 10 years ago?

* I was working in an electronics company in Laguna.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

* Today i'm gonna some lumpia cuz my hubby's co-employees are requesting, they want it again! yes again! and do a little bit of blogging and hopping, i guess thats about it today.

3. Snacks I enjoy.

* some chips and a glass of ice cold root beer

4. Place where I lived.

* Washington, USA

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

* oh my goodness! there'll be no more poor in our barangay! hahaha!

6. People I want to know more about.

* the people that i often encounter here in blogosphere.



Do you also enjoy answering tags? then you are all free to grab this one if you haven't done it! enjoy!!


No comments: