Friday, March 27, 2009
Why should the wedding ring be worn on the fourth finger? There is a beautiful and convincing explanation given by the Chinese.....
* Thumb represents your Parents.
* Second (Index) finger represents your Siblings.
* Middle finger represents your-Self.
* Fourth (Ring) finger represents your Life Partner. & the . . .
* Last (Little) finger represents your children.
Firstly, open your palms (face to face), bend the middle fingers and hold them together - back to back.Secondly, open and hold the remaining three fingers and the thumb - tip to tip. (As shown in the figure below):
Now, try to separate your thumbs (representing the parents)..., they will open, because your parents are not destined to live with you lifelong, and have to leave you sooner or later. Please join your thumbs as before and separate your Index fingers (representing siblings)...., they will also open, because your brothers and sisters will have their own families and will have to lead their own separate lives.
Now join the Index fingers and separate your Little fingers (representing your children)...., they will open too, because the children also will get married and settle down on their own some day. Finally, join your Little fingers, and try to separate your Ring fingers (representing your spouse). You will be surprised to see that you just CANNOT..... because Husband & Wife have to remain together all their lives - through thick and thin!! Please try this out and pass............. ISN'T THIS A LOVELY THEORY?
I'm tagging everyone who wants to try it... up for grab again!! sorry lazy to name names.. :)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Ahead of time i want to be prepared for summer time so i am looking for skin care products that i would want to try. As i am browsing online i came accross to Emerge Labs Organic Skin Care. The organic ingredient in it catched my attention. This is what i need, a natural ingredient without any chemical that will harm my skin. I browse thier website and found out that they carry a huge variety of skin care products like cleansers, toners, therapeutic products, anti-aging, moisturizers, skin lighteners and a whole lot more. These can be use for both men and women, try their new Swiss Apple Stem Cell Day Cream with SPF30.
OrganicSkinCare.com guarantee to protect skin stem cells and combats chronological aging. The breakthrough patent-pending active organic ingredient, PhytoCellTec Malus Domsestica, boosts the production of human skin stem cells and protects human skin stem cells from stress, thus decreasing wrinkles and producing younger, fresher-looking skin. So check on their site now and see for yourself.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
So what happened was my husband just kept on driving uncertain of where to go. Looking for a park where we could go for a walk. Until we drove farther and farther looking for a place to go. I am getting pissed off! But i kept my mouth shut cuz i don't wanna argue with him. I was thinking i should have went to the trail nearby our apartment. i don't wanna sit in the car for a long time cuz i feel uncomfortable and i hate it when we hit a bumpy road.
He just kept on driving around, The thing was we were not doing a walk instead we were doing a joy ride! interesting! but that's not what i want. I want to go for a walk! Darn it!! After maybe almost an hour or so we stop by a store to pee and buy some stuff we need. Just a few. Then we hit back to the road and stop by a place to eat. But i wasn't really hungry cuz i ate my lunch before we leave. But i still ordered something small to eat. He eat lunch!
After that we were back on the road heading back home. I really just wanted to go back home. pissed off! We took another route and i spotted a lake that looks like close to a park, so i told him. We went there and i was right! There is a park with a lake where some people were having picnic, fishing, walking, running and kids playing. Yaayyy!! At last we can take a walk. Not bad at all! So we walked all the way round the lake. it took us about almost 30 minutes to walk around the lake.
Hmmm... i felt better. not pissed anymore! haha! i got what i wanted. I almost hated my husband today. I started to pout already when i thought i can't go for a walk. crazy me! Well, he should understand that i really need exercise everyday now. Next time i ask him, i will insist that we will just go to the trail nearby. I just a need a short walk not a long drive. get it??
|You Are Vanilla|
You are incredibly sexy and sensual - yet still sweet and innocent.
You have an exotic, mysterious vibe. You leave people wanting to know more.
You know how to make lovers relax, calm down, and be vulnerable.
You draw people in and make them addicted to you. You're a lot more potent than people think.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
At first i don't know anything about it. I don't even know how to start, so i ask myself how am i going to start writing? And what's worse is that i don't know what am i going to write in my blog. So she told me just to write anything that would come to my mind. In short, make it as a journal or diary. So i started writing about my life.
And then later on i learned that you also get paid to blog. At first i was skeptical. But i found out many bloggers actually got paid through blogging. So i signed up myself, submitted my blog and waited if my blog will get approved. After a few days i got an email from Paying Post saying that my blog has been approved. I was so happy and i thank paying post for having my blog approved. Now i can start earning some money through blogging.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
This tag is from Nancy, thank you so much! Sorry for posting it a little bit late.
(Answers to these questions below must be based on "at this current moment.")
1. Where is your cellphone - on the coffee table.
2. Your hair - long and layered
3. Your father - He's back home in PI
4. Your favorite thing - my phone and laptop
5. Your dream last night - I can't remember
6. Your favorite drink - water and caramel macchiato
7. Your dream goal - Healthy, contented and happy life with my family
8. The room you are in - living room.
9. Your fear - Losing my loveones
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - wherever my husband will be trasfering for work
11. Muffins - yes, depending on its taste.
12. One of your wish list items - a vacation back home
13. Where you grew up - La Union, PH
14. The last thing you did - eat breakfast
15. What are you wearing - pajamas and shirt
16. Your TV - panasonic plasma
17. Your pets- i have none
18. Your computer- toshiba
19. Your life - going smooth and happy :D
20. Your mood - lazy
21. Missing someone - yes, my family especially my niece
22. Your car - pretty soon!
23. Favorite store - many to mention here.. lol!
24. Your summer - still to come!
25. Your favorite color - Pink
26. When was the last time you laughed - yesterday
27. When was the last time you cried - last night, miss my family so bad!
28. Last person who emailed you - Katherine, seller from craigslist
29. Your favorite food - chocolate
30. A place you would rather be right now - this is my place..
Too lazy to tag a few people so it's up for grab, feel free!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger s aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight blogger s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I wanna share this friendship award to the ff people in the world of blogosphere and i hope they will accept it too.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
I was pretty amazed when i came accross to this product of Beaute de Maman , they have a variety of beauty products that i really need just in time of my pregnancy. I have read that their products contain only natural and herbal ingredients and are safe for both mother-to-be and fetus. And each one has been extensively studied and evaluated. They are allergy and obstetrician tested. So to all pregnant women out there you should try this, order now!
Here's a research which will help us more understand the benefits of breastfeeding:
1. Research shows that breastfed infants have fewer and shorter episodes of illness.
2. Breastfeeding is the most natural and nutritious way to encourage your baby’s optimal development.
3. Colostrum (the first milk) is a gentle, natural laxative that helps clear baby’s intestine, decreasing the chance for jaundice to occur.
4. The superior nutrition provided by breastmilk benefits your baby’s IQ.
5. Breastfeeding is a gentle way for newborns to transition to the world outside the womb.
6. The skin-to-skin contact encouraged by breastfeeding offers babies greater emotional security and enhances bonding.
7. The activity of sucking at the breast enhances development of baby’s oral muscles, facial bones, and aids in optimal dental development.
8. Breastfeeding appears to reduce the risk of obesity and hypertension.
9. Breastfeeding delays the onset of hereditary allergic disease, and lowers the risk of developing allergic disease.
10. Breastfeeding helps the baby’s immune system mature, protecting the baby in the meantime from viral, bacteria, and parasitic infections.
11. Breastfeeding increases the effectiveness of immunizations, increasing the protection against polio, tetanus, and diptheria vaccines.
12. Breastfeeding protects against developing chronic diseases such as: celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, and childhood cancers.
1. Research shows that breastfeeding benefits the health of mothers.
2. Breastmilk is always fresh, perfectly clean, just the right temperature, and is the healthy choice at the least cost!
3. Increased levels of oxytocin stimulate postpartum uterine contractions, minimizing blood loss and encouraging rapid uterine toning.
4. From 3 months to 12 months postpartum, breastfeeding increases the rate of weight loss in most nursing mothers.
5. Breastfeeding offers some protection against the early return of fertility.
6. Because breastfed babies are healthier, their mothers miss less work and spend less time and money on pediatric care.
7. Breastfeeding women report psychological benefits such as increased self-confidence and a stronger sense of connection with their babies.